[Test Drive] BMW 5 Series makes more powerful, elegant comeback
简介BMW’s 5 Series, one of the bestselling premium sedans in Korea, has returned with full-change upgrad ...
BMW’s 5 Series, one of the bestselling premium sedans in Korea, has returned with full-change upgrades in design and driving performance, making its global debut in the country in six years.
The 5 Series has sold over 8 million units worldwide since its launch of the first generation model in 1972. Korea, in particular, has shown great enthusiasm for the high-end sedan, taking approximately 20 percent of total sales last year, according to the German carmaker.
“We know how important the 5 Series is for our customers in Korea,” said Adrian Van Hooydonk, BMW Group’s design director, during a press conference in Incheon on Thursday, adding that the new lineup has grown in size with more interior space, catering to the needs of the company’s sedan lovers here.
Stressing that the eighth-generation 5 Series boasts a sporty and elegant exterior and driver-oriented interior, Van Hooydonk said the 5 Series takes after the family design of the BMW, however, offers strong individual characters like longer driving range.
President Yoon Suk Yeol on Tuesday pledged to boost the global competitiveness of South Korea's ...
After a yearlong journey touring international stages, including Lollapalooza and MTV's Video M ...
The 2023 Sea Art Festival kicks off Saturday at Busan's Ilgwang Beach, running through Nov. 19 ...
- Biden says Hamas must be eliminated, US officials warn war could escalate
- 혼전임신 직원에 "애비없는 애"…갑질 서기관 감싼 복지부 논란
- S Korea, UAE to hold aviation talks over potential increase in bilateral flights
- 'Basel Night' at Swiss Embassy in Seoul heralds Basel's cultural legacy
- S. Korea, US, Japan install trilateral communication hotline amid N. Korea, China challenges
- 야당, 김행 사퇴에 “사필귀정…사법적 판단 받아야”
[Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met
S. Korea signs consortium deal with Canada, Italy for nuclear reactor refurbishment in Romania
Political parties call for revision of military exemptions for athletes
Gwanghwamun's 'woldae' to be unveiled this week after restoration
北, 러시아 외무장관 방북 발표…내달 18~19일 방문
Subsidiary expansion procedure for insurers overseas to be simplified: FSC
- 대통령실 “UAE 대통령 방한 순연”…이스라엘·하마스 충돌 영향
- 野 “與 보선 참패 후 이재명 전광석화 기소…국민 심판받을 것”
- Subsidiary expansion procedure for insurers overseas to be simplified: FSC
- [Today’s K
- Yoon vows to sternly respond to N. Korea's threats through S. Korea
- KT & G to build new tobacco plant in Kazakhstan
- LS Cable inks partnership for Vietnam submarine cable market
- [Herald Interview] Samuel Youn celebrates career in ‘From Darkness to Light’
- Seoul to implement alert system to manage overcrowded areas
- 28th BIFF comes to an end
- LG develops key OLED material to reduce reliance on imports
- [Photo News] Housing solutions in Asia
- BIFF expands award categories beyond Asian content to global titles
- Taemin of SHINee to drop new EP 'Guilty' on Oct. 30
- Big firms' debt
- Jungkook of BTS to hold fan showcase on Nov. 20
- 낙후된 골목시장 누비며 “화곡을 마곡으로 만들 것”
- [Herald Interview] Singer
- Yoon appoints new defense, culture ministers without parliamentary confirmation